Tuesday 14 May 2013

Male Model Profile Of Nicholas Kevin UK Based Male Model

Male Model Profile Of Kevin Nicholas UK Based Male Model

Contact: +44(0)7980 652368


 


 Nicholas Kevin - Male Model Profile


I have a strong look confidence and initiative get you everywhere in life. With many agencies. I'm a bold male model that isn't opposed to any sort of project.  I like doing new things and trying new ideas out to get a lot of variation to see what I do best. I might not have found it yet. I'm really looking to expand and get myself to a level of recognition for my strongest asset. I've been involved in advert shoots have appeared on numerous promotional videos. 

PROJECTS


male model UK, acting parts ,Art projects, Fashion, Fit Modelling  Lifestyle parts, Promotional work, Runway work, Spokesperson, Host, Stunt work, Swimwear projects



  • Nicks Profile:


    Height:5' 10"
    Weight:143 lbs
    Neck:15"
    Sleeve:0"
    Chest:36"
    Waist:30"
    Inseam:0"
    Shoe:11.0
    Hair color:Brown/blonde
    Hair length:Short
    Eye color:Blue
    Ethnicity:Caucasian
    Skin color:White
    Shoot nudes:No
    Experience:Experienced
    Compensation:Depends on project

    Genres:

    Acting
    Art
    Bodypaint
    Editorial
    Fashion
    Fit Modeling
    Hair/Makeup
    Lifestyle
    Parts Modeling
    Promotional Modeling
    Runway
    Spokesperson / Host
    Stunt
    Swimwear



No comments:

Post a Comment